You can use amigurumi cubes to make robots, kids games, cubic animals, body parts or normal dice!
This tutorial in the continuation of the one where we made the square in continuous rounds!
To crochet a cube in rounds:
- Work without increases or decreases until you reach the desired height;
- To start to close the cube work the same number of single crochets between the corners as in the last round where you increased;
- To make the corners and close the cube decrease using the single crochet 3 together (sc3tog);
- Always start working the sc3tog in the stitch before the sc3tog on the previous round;
- The stitches between the decreases always decrease by 2.
With these rules you can make cuboid amigurumi in the shapes you like!
Next week I’ll try a couple of variations we can use when making a cube in continuous rounds!